VACUFLEX GmbH is a company with international operations and a market leader in the development and manufacture of plastic hoses. VACUFLEX GmbH is a fully-owned subsidiary of the German Schauenburg Group and provides hose solutions across a wid range of industires. We are known developing individual solutions and customized products.
For our strongly growing production site located in Mörfelden-Walldorf (near Frankfurt/Main, Germany) we are looking for the following positions:
For our commercial division:
For our technology division:
For our production division:
- Process Mechanic for Plastic and Rubber Technology (m/f/d)
- Machine and Plant Operator (m/f/d)
- Foreman plastics extrusion injection molding (m/f/d)
- Machine Operator - Plastic Extrusion/Injection Molding (m/f/d)
- Student Assistant in the Production Department (m/f/d)
- The opportunity to implement your skills and ideas in a well-functioning team. With us you have the opportunity to work in a high-growth and future-proof area with performance-related pay and interesting development opportunities.
- Health promotion through professional support in choosing a doctor
- Corporate benefits program with favorable purchasing conditions for our employees (m/f/d)
- Possible participation in the JobRad program
If you decide to pursue a career in VACULFEX Germany, we are happy to assist you with the search for a flat and the procedures with authorities (e.g. registration, tax office).
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find information on how to handle your data as an applicant in our data protection declaration.